What not to do in Descnet Champs

Just don't ever take the cave only path :D
You get less XP, less worthy currency, no LMP as scion, no fire rings :D

All in all, it's so much worse than the dungeons/crypts way.
Also devourers. Never again.
I always take the pure cave route. The freezing cave is shit, but I want the hatred.

Where do you get ruby rings?
Descent Champions, so much strategy... so much skill WOW
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
So I took a different route this last race, and it's true you get a lot more relevant currency, as well as the last mini boss being a joke compared to the storm herald boss.

The lack of hatred hurt a lot, but was able to kill big G again anyway.
It's a shame because I liked the layouts and mobs in most cave dungeons. It just kind of flowed nicely instead of having to go room exploring.
Yea, you need fire resists anyway so going the fire path is good. If you skip the cold path you never need any cold res. Makes gearing a lot simpler.

What do you guys think about the frozen lair for the quicksilver flasks and boots? I take it if I see it but I don't specifically look for it. Seems like it's an advantage to take it but not a big one.

The Leap Slam level I never do because it desyncs too much traveling from platform to platform. Lose tons of time.
leap slam stage is tiny.

theres like 9 platforms u leap across to the exit, so I always do it.

I always seek out cave of ice for quicksilvers and implicit shoes... and immediately alch them as they seem to have a limit on their affixes (good)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info