Saturday, December 7th has no Europe afternoon/evening events

There's only 1h descent at 2PM but that's it for the rest of the day.
All other saturdays/sundays have at least one event, if not multiple in the afternoon/evening.
So it's somewhat safe to say that there probably should be at least one and was overlooked?
Well I did post this well within time for something to be done about it, but seems like there really is no intention of having consistent events on the only day where everyone has time for them.
atleast you tried. well done. problem is that ggg only comes to this subforum to censor messages randomly, not get feedback
Just give GGG a shitstorm that you want a shedule like in Season 2 with more variety(No 1h fix 2h fix 3h fix but instead something like 90min Solo/Party followed by Descent followed by 120 min Turbo Immolation Solo/Party etc.

I don't care if there is a restriction only counting the best results. But I want the times of 4-5 races a day back, so there are at last 1-2 races everybody can choose to participate in.

What I don't like is 1/3rd of the season to be plastered with a boring Signature mode.
1/6th of the season being used to promote a new mode and the rest being mostly party races.

I want to participate in more interesting events and skip boring events, without having to wait weeks for certain race and if you die-->Wait a long time till such a race comes again.

Or at last introduce different/additional Signature Types such as 2 Player Coop Signature.

Signature with CT-->Would be hilarious the leaders trying to prevent other players to beat their record.

+1 we need moar slots/races during primetimes meaning in the evening and on weekends

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info