Post Release

.......Here we are, 2-weeks post initial release. PvP ques are either dead or completely lop-sided. Population in towns is non-existent, server desync is probably worse than it was a year ago.........I had such high hope for this game, really did.
"
swimmer05 wrote:
.......Here we are, 2-weeks post initial release. PvP ques are either dead or completely lop-sided. Population in towns is non-existent, server desync is probably worse than it was a year ago.........I had such high hope for this game, really did.

Except the usual whining about too few players in arena, what does this thread contain to justify posting it in PvP Feedback?

I mean, sure, it sucks thet there are so little players, but I did not expect to suddenly go "boom, here come the new cats! 500 new serious players in the arena!" What did you expect?

And well, maybe you are looking in the wrong place. In Domination low-lvl pvp at least I can play some 3v3 every day or have to wait for a 1v1 about 2 minutes at max. Also, there start to be some serious duelers. Granted, not that many and most of them are still pretty weak, but they appear and they are willing to work on their chars...

Still, I will wait for the tournaments. If those can´t increase the pvp population, GGG should try to go some new ways with PvP (like cross-league, open pvp areas and so on).

regards
Hold on to yer shite load o´ bloody barnacles on me arse-cockles, me hearty!

IGN: Trapsdrubel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info