S05F116; Dec 14th; 12 hour EL?

is it a misprint or will there really be a 12 hour EL race? (9PM CET)

If so: I LOVE you! I WILL make time for this!
If not: *sadface*

And as i am on it: why not add Multiple Projectiles to S05C169 (Dec 27th)
pushing it from RTF to RTFM ;-)

Just some things I noticed in search of an EL BLAMT (S05F151), it was really fun last time.
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
Last edited by Fhedaykin on Nov 20, 2013, 2:07:47 PM
Yes, its a 12 hour Endless Ledge.

We need to fix a few things to make it work.

We added this, as we did a 24 hour Endless Ledge. That was intended just to let people play it at their own pace, yet some played it as a 24 hour event.

As it was so popular, we are going to build the event for a long term ledge. We will fix some of the alter balance, and have continual high level content (we previously wrapped the ledge at level 60 back to the beginning, not really expecting players to get that far).

Endless Ledge League go!
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
AWESOME!
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
Please tell me it will be Party not Solo race.
Oh please :)
"
Qarl wrote:
We added this, as we did a 24 hour Endless Ledge. That was intended just to let people play it at their own pace, yet some played it as a 24 hour event.

As it was so popular, we are going to build the event for a long term ledge. We will fix some of the alter balance, and have continual high level content (we previously wrapped the ledge at level 60 back to the beginning, not really expecting players to get that far).

Both of these are genius. Can you do more of both please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info