Descent Area Levels

Currently the jumps from 23~26~29~32 in the final 3 zones are fairly likely to cause players who get poor zone density in the 3-4 preceeding zones (a problem players can do nothing about) to be underleveled and fall behind the experience curve, and once behind its generally a cascading effect with little to no chance of recovery.

Switching those final 3 zones to 25/27/29 would prevent most if not all of the chronic underleveling issues and would make the current zone density randomness much less impactful on the final results.
IGN: KoTao
"
KoTao wrote:
Currently the jumps from 23~26~29~32 in the final 3 zones are fairly likely to cause players who get poor zone density in the 3-4 preceeding zones (a problem players can do nothing about) to be underleveled and fall behind the experience curve, and once behind its generally a cascading effect with little to no chance of recovery.

Switching those final 3 zones to 25/27/29 would prevent most if not all of the chronic underleveling issues and would make the current zone density randomness much less impactful on the final results.

Tell me about it. Entered the lvl 29 zone with lvl 22. Mob density in Descent is really quite frustrating. I was ahead of boof for most of the race but just didn't get enough mobs to stay in the XP bracket near the end.

I made this point already last season but I'll make it again. If they are unwilling to adjust the level brackets of the zones, at least put a minimum amount of blue monsters and good enough mob density in every zone. Why is the treshhold for blue monsters spawning in descent zones so low? I don't get that at all and it should be quite easy to fix, assuming that it is based on a single roll with a specific range of numbers.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Nov 18, 2013, 9:15:21 AM
Wait I heard Descent got "adjusted" ?
"
Hilbert wrote:
Wait I heard Descent got "adjusted" ?

Only the chest contents ;-)

It's a start at least.
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Nov 18, 2013, 5:05:48 PM
get good and find blues
Can't get gud even cleaning everything in 5h I only reached level 29 some players even 28 which is about the same as the Descent record :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info