Race Schedule wtf?

Is there a reason why there are often only 2-3 races per day and half of them are party races additionally which i personally dislike?

Or is that just gonna be a "Hey we are GGG we dont listen to the community regardless how much she argues" appearance (Remember how long they needed for a map drop buff despite 90% of players where pissed by map drops)?

So..am i missing something..?

this post (not from me)

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1qv974/
can_we_please_have_more_endless_ledge_races/

is also very popular and says the same.

Is that gonna need another 2 years until GGG "buffs" the race time schedule?

"
I just hate that there are only a few races per day. There should be so many more... there are two today. Two. And at God awful times.

"
Please GGG,
The timings for these races always cant fit in my schedule. Why are they so rare? the most fun races are so rare :(
Decent endless ledge are way too fun to have so few of them.

"
Totally agree...and can we have more of those events scheduled in the evening for EU players? It seems most of the season events are there for US players..

"
Races need to happen more often.
Pretty bullshit actually. Its like they think PoE should be our priority #1 not priority number last.
Last edited by disisfortrade on Nov 18, 2013, 8:34:24 AM
[Removed by Admin]
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Nov 18, 2013, 8:38:01 AM
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by disisfortrade on Nov 18, 2013, 8:38:28 AM
i want to see more races aswell. 300 per season would be okay
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/521784

^Best idea so far, don't really know why that feedback was simply ignored by GGG.
It's by far the best solution to this problem.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Nov 18, 2013, 9:54:53 AM
"
janimauk wrote:
i want to see more races aswell. 300 per season would be okay

I'd be ok with that as long as they buffed the number of points needed to get rewards and maybe the rewards themselves. If I didn't find the races exciting I wouldn't be playing them, as in the rewards are poop. Maybe there is something I don't see in them. I could be wrong but that's just my 0.02 .

EDIT: I didn't see this (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/521784) but that seems to be a pretty fair suggestion. Maybe a little intensive on GGG though.
Last edited by Stuups on Nov 18, 2013, 11:54:56 AM
I want a calender like in season 2 either with some restriction or only counting the best results, creating selective events.

If 2/3 of the season is filled with boring racemodes(50% being 2h Signature) the participation drops quiet fast.

they need to do something, i wrote a long winded post back after seasons 1 about races schedules and we still are faced with the same problems.

There simply hasn't been a decent race in my feasible time zone ( evenings GMT+5) yet this season.

I woke up at 5:30 am to do the 3 12 minute races this morning between 6-7 am. I love races its one of the most unique features of poe and could be an 'esport' ( i hate that word ) if GGG took it far enough.

I am all for game developers and have enjoyed seeing the progress of poe since i started playing in august 2012.

There have been very good suggestions on this form and on reddit about solutions that aren't terrible to implement or rebalance awards.

Please GGG make a statement lets us know your working on it and what you are thinking. ( we are far to spoiled with your good nature now I am demanding communication we normally never get )

cheers,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info