Race points and people with 2 or more characters

So my friend died twice at the Ledge event and got 7 points total. He got the 3 and 4 points rewards... while on the other hand i got only 5 points with a level 17 character.
Is that intended? Because with the time i spent trying to not die i could have made at least 2 or 3 level 9 characters for a total of 9 points.

I just think it's strange that having various characters low level is rewarded more than being alive with a semi-high level one.
If this is a bug, disregard this rant, but if its not a bug, seriously how GGG let this pass.
You can only get point rewards for each point bracket once, you'll only get 3 point if you level multiple characters to 9. If you're not aiming for the top of the ranking, this is a good strategy for getting points.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
ignarsoll wrote:
You can only get point rewards for each point bracket once, you'll only get 3 point if you level multiple characters to 9. If you're not aiming for the top of the ranking, this is a good strategy for getting points.

I thought they changed it against this type of RP farming in the past.

Is this a bug present in the races where dead characters still qualify?
dead character still get points in descent and endless ledge races

i think they found a loophole though unlocking points from two tiers of rewards using two characters in those races.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info