Endless Ledge...

Why do bosses in endless ledge sometimes drop absolutely nothing.

This is just absurd. Why not have a treshhold of blues and rare items that bosses drop? I kill fire fury and she drops 4 whites.

Finish the race with 23 wisdom scrolls because not a single blue/rare item drops all race.

Spoiler

I mean honestly, running around with a short bow in a lvl 18 zone is just silly. I understand that EL is primarily a fun race, but there is nothing fun about having 55 dps with a pure dmg spec while everyone else has 100+.

I see so many people asking for more Endless Ledge races, but as someone who really isn't blessed by having good RNG ever I am really against the idea unless bosses drop substantially better loot. Or at least make it an actual fun race and have it not reward any points. Season points should be awarded for doing well in a race and not for literally just winning a pure RNG lottery.

Yes, I am writing this post because I'm frustrated, but it's not like I haven't given EL a fair shot, I did most the EL races last season and every time RNG just says "no", which makes it absolutely not fun at all and ultimately feels like a waste of time.

Not that it matters, but I'll personally boycott EL from now on until this nonsense is somehow fixed.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by Sam on Feb 4, 2014, 7:38:52 PM
hey at least you didnt desync 3 screens backwards to your death....really getting annoyed with this %$&#
Running past area bosses in EL is currently the best strategy but I can see your point, considering character goes to void league after the race, maybe a buff to boss drops can open new possibilities.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
xeliuswunna wrote:
hey at least you didnt desync 3 screens backwards to your death....really getting annoyed with this %$&#

QQ more.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Tried this as my first race a few days ago, it was really fun !! Had a few good drops, played it safe - lvl12 at the end - and had a great time :) Looking forward to more of this kind of races ( and more euro-friendly wouldn't hurt ) and will try the others too - descent:champions in particular.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
If life gives you lemons, bitch about it on the forum. :)

In racing you just have to accept RNG is an even bigger factor than normal. Sometimes you are bashing Brutus with an ilvl3 weapon, sometimes Hillock drops a yellow twohander with three damage bonuses. And in Endless Ledge, without vendor, the impact of RNG is even bigger. It's life.

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info