Where my demi solo races at?

Not counting the pack-size lottery race (aka descent) there is about a 1:2 ratio of solo:party races that award demis.
More solo races that take place within the regular game, regardless of mods, that also award demis please.
Oh look at me, posting feedback again. I just never learn.

I hope at least there is some competition for party racing this season, otherwise you just fed ~25 demis to one party.
"
boof wrote:
Not counting the pack-size lottery race (aka descent) there is about a 1:2 ratio of solo:party races that award demis.
More solo races that take place within the regular game, regardless of mods, that also award demis please.
Oh look at me, posting feedback again. I just never learn.

I hope at least there is some competition for party racing this season, otherwise you just fed ~25 demis to one party.

Completely agree, not nearly enough competitive solo races besides descent.
IGN - Customs
#1 Duelist Season 4
Feedback... in this section of the forum, ya... gl.
Better tell the devs finally to kick the stupid F/C System.

When did Ancestral become a C race?
This is just random....
Why'd you need solo demis when you can have burst races and queens decree?
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Queen's Decree looks like somebody showing you the middle finger!
Ahh you're right... this season is all about them Distillates anyway.

Gonna probably start only playing sigs on this account at around 500-600 points and farming points for Distillates on alts. Think I could probably get two extra ones, and keep that shit for new leagues.
Last edited by boof on Nov 19, 2013, 1:47:02 PM
imo they should give demi for the 12min bursts then thered be 27 more solodemis this season
There's been atleast about 3 good parties racing this season so far. Honestly the party races arn't even fun. Its literally a docks grind fest because of the fact its ridiculously hard to progress now.

I for one can only stand farming docks for about 30 ~ 40 minutes before I get super bored. These 3 hour races are even more ridiculous because you farm docks for 1 1/2 hours +
Last edited by Rithz on Nov 19, 2013, 5:01:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info