Race season rewards

What? Do I see well? 360 points to get unique ornate sword that worth 1 chaos and 600 points to get perandus that cost few gcp? -_-. Like rewards untill 135 points so I will make 135 anyway :P
ya, the 360 and 600 point rewards should be replaced with something more fitting & useful for the time/effort it will take to get those points.

The art work does look cool but the items just are not worth it. Last season the 600 point reward was must better.
i dont get it too.. and the unique sword... it dropped to me few days ago and i put it in my stash "trash legendary" tab
"
iamjace wrote:
i dont get it too.. and the unique sword... it dropped to me few days ago and i put it in my stash "trash legendary" tab

With that same awesome unique artwork that you can use a skin transfer on to any other sword? I think not!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Well you can still have fun in races even when rewards are not the most powerful items out there. Artwork is pretty nice on most of them. Especially the contrast of Kaom's sign to the rest of season rewards is nice, although I would prefer not so unified "look" of rewards. I mean blue and silver are ok, but... :-)
Good art or not, 90% of this season rewards arent sexy at all...
Just look at other season, its not even close.
The only season I liked so far was season 2.....

The rewards are so bad that I don't even intend to go past 135 point, which will be 13-14 survived races.

Signature Race is a boring 2h.

There are only 3 CT Races(at last that is balanced)

Barely any interesting modes and if they are interesting they are 1h only.

What's up next for season 6?

Foxshade for 1000 Points?
Bramblejack for 600?
Blackgleam at 360?

"
Well you can still have fun in races even when rewards are not the most powerful items out there. Artwork is pretty nice on most of them. Especially the contrast of Kaom's sign to the rest of season rewards is nice, although I would prefer not so unified "look" of rewards. I mean blue and silver are ok, but... :-)

Interesting races mean different mode. Season 1 already showed people get sick of normal mode because they could just start a new character.

The demigods go only for the most boring events. The devs should test what would happen if they label all normal mode races to F and other mode races to C. Normal mode races would have far less participation.
The rewards are bad.

So why bother racing especially for players who never drop into Top 20 of class anyway?

Fill up your RO Tabs with Max Res flasks and sell them during the next 4 months ladders because you need them due gearchecks.
That's what people will do nothing else.
I will quote myself

"
RaGoNXIII wrote:
The art of all the rewards are awesome, as usual. The problem is that most of those are rings (wtf 5 rings?), just 3 items have any use for skin transfers and some rewards are a bit low.

1. I have nightmares with Coral Rings uniques dropping, really, don't know how much of them I dropped on Anarchy. I know that you need to fill that "1st-reward-easy-to-obtain" spot, so I won't say more.
2. Storm Cloud is a nice unique for its level(I'll aim for it for sure).
3. The art is great for skin transfers, yeah, and it have its uses, but is pretty common and a bit repetitive. As 1st one, I had like 4 in Anarchy (not MF char).
4. Nice to see those white ilvl 100 rings to craft.
5. Since it don't drop on any league anymore, its great to see it as a race reward. Would prefer that Shavronne's Revelation anyway.
6. Not bad, but I think I wouldnt go so far (135 points) just for that flask.
7. That ring, as long as I understand it well (if its damage bonus is multiplicative) its insane! Worth it.
8. Maybe Therminus Est or Rigvald's Charge would be better, but even for those, the DPS is TOO low compared to any common (and cheap) 2H rare sword. Anyway, I'm in love with that art.
9. Its a nice ring... if it was a 80-135 reward. 600? Hell no.
10. Auxium is a nice example of a top-tier reward. 1000 points its a bit high for me, won't get it, but its a good choice.
♠RaGoN♦
"
Hilbert wrote:
Signature Race is a boring 2h.

I think this is a very good choice for the first season after release. Something simple that new players can relate to, yet one of the most competitive races types at this point.
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Nov 14, 2013, 5:03:32 AM
"
kulgeen wrote:
Good art or not, 90% of this season rewards arent sexy at all...
Just look at other season, its not even close.

I would also prefer different style, maybe closer to season 1, but they are still nice in own way. Only that silver/blue bias buggers me slightly :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info