Endgame Content

Hey, i dont know where to Post my Idea about the Endgame content so i write here.

I thought about to make an option to make the endgame even more harder.

Nothing to change on the system we use yet, in the map device are 4 empty fields, we use one to acctivate a map, the other tree keep empty.

So we can make the option to fill the other fields too, with a same map who adds just more reward and difficult.

For example we do a Dune map lev66 with more raraty mobs and 2unique bosses, so we got low item quantity, so we could also add another dune with burning ground and add fire dmg and keep going until we fill all 4map devices.

Now we start the map and got a hard challange in a lev 66 map und more fun more diffucult more reward!

Also there can be a item that we put into the map device to make the map higher so we could play a lev 68 or 75 dune... its up to the player.

I hope you can understand me, its not my main language.

I think this would be make the game even more awesome, what do you think or where i can post this idea to make poe better?
This has nothing to do with racing or event seasons. Best pm support and request they move your thread to the gameplay feedback subforum.
IGN: KoTao
Oh I'am sry i dident know where to post my thread,apologize.

Close this one i guess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info