MUST ADD CONTENT GGG

******** OPENWORlDPVP ZONE WITH NEMESIS BOSSES SPAWNING AT RANDOM TIMES, LAST HITTERS TAKE THE LOOT, EACH FACTION HAS THEIR OWN CASTLE SPAWN POINT, WITH A BIG CASTLE IN THE MIDDLE, ALSO MOB ZONES FOR FARMING XP WITH EXTRA XP 20% CAUSE U CAN GET RAIDED, IMPLEMENT POINTS CLAN POINTS FOR KILLING PEOPLE U GET NATIONALPOINTS FOR THE CLAN, ONCE THE CLAN GETS 100.000 U CAN BUY GUILD CAPES FOR UR CLAN ETC, 500.000POINTS U CAN ADD UR OWN LOGO ON CAPE AND EXTEND THE LENGTH OF THE CAPE, ...************

Sorry for the caps, anyway this shoud make the game a KILLER GAME: Makes PVP a reason to play,

U get rewarded for pvping, maybe just Bosses is ok, or it woud maybe fuckup hardcore mode but u get the point:)
No one want this ? :O, immagine how fun pvp can be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So... an MMO WvW

nty.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
A pvp mode with creeps could be fun.
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
"
Veta321 wrote:

So creeps... a Moba-Dota-like

nty.
"
2i0 wrote:
"
Veta321 wrote:

So creeps... a Moba-Dota-like

nty.

I don't think neutral-hostile mobs necessitate a MOBA gametype. There were plenty of fun PvP scenarios in Diablo 2 that involved just that. For example, PvP with Baal.

Something analogous for POE would be 3v3 in the Pyramid Apex with Vaal Oversoul. Cutthroat is also an example of PvP with neutral-hostile mobs. In fact, that's the entire premise of cutthroat. Further, I don't care about avoiding something from some other game, or genre, if it's good for this game and this genre we should consider it. Should we remove Guilds because WoW had them?
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info