Increased Item Quantity for non-standard league players

Hello, I'm a new player and i've played about 7 hours on Domination league.
The problem is.. when i made my character i didn't know about the Increased Item Quantity gems and mods are not available in these leagues. I assume many other players would be same as me as the Domination is default league on character creation right now.
Well, it seems it's not a big deal, but the real problem is.. any guys think about demand for 'Item Quantity' gem after this season is over?
All the Domination and Nemesis players will be moved to the Standard next year's feb. I'm pretty sure that gem's gonna be high demand and becomes much rarer.
Besides, i don't want to delete my character or wait until next year. I don't want to be a one who follows the crowd looking for certain high-demanding gem and gears.
Since dev company's name is Grinding Gear Games and this game does require and relies on massive amount of gear grinding, and this 'Item Quantity' gem is one of the essential for item grind, i think we need some fix or solution.
Best is just get rid of Item Quantity restriction but i don't think this would be happen soon. There should be a reason for why devs locked this ability.
So, is there any Plan B? Well, then here's my plan. Let's give opportunity to get 'Item Quantity' gem after this season is over for all Domination and Nemesis players.
What about time-limited gift for over-certain-level players? That would be reasonable and fair.

Well, i hope this post would be helpful for future of PoE and hopefully fulfill devs and players' requirement and desire.
And please, GGG developers. If you read this post, can you reply me please? Because my butt is getting ache because of this issue. I don't want to loose every single bit of a game. You know, it's just my playstyle. I'm seriously thinking about quitting the game on this matter.
Thank you.
There may be a small temporary spike in demand by all the new players once the league is over, but it is a pretty cheap gem in general. Unless they decide they will kill the IQ gem across all leagues, and the current ones become legacy gems. Then yeah, you're out of luck :p

btw this forum is for race related feedback/discussion
Last edited by boof on Nov 8, 2013, 12:50:54 AM
Very unlikely because another 4 month league will start.

The HC playerbase is almost non existant and unless they will become legacy gems there won't be any change in Default.
I don't know if other people are like me or not, but in Diablo 2 when a ladder season ended I just deleted those characters I have no interest in playing Standard league ever.
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info