How to do PvP

How i can enter PvP mode?
The answer to this question is a lot sillier than it should be. If you go to Act 2 you can talk to Greust and queue for PvP. You must stay in town during the queue.

If you are over lvl 28 and not at least in Merciless Act 2 Act 3 then you can't PvP. If you are under lvl 28 and want to queue for normal PvP, enjoy losing to lvl 28s as we lack both the system and population for even matches.

This could all be made much simpler with Open PvP.
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
Last edited by Veta321 on Oct 30, 2013, 8:52:24 PM
"
Veta321 wrote:
The answer to this question is a lot sillier than it should be. If you go to Act 2 you can talk to Greust and queue for PvP. You must stay in town during the queue.

If you are over lvl 28 and not at least in Merciless Act 2 then you can't PvP. If you are under lvl 28 and want to queue for normal PvP, enjoy losing to lvl 28s as we lack both the system and population for even matches.

This could all be made much simpler with Open PvP.

they changed it so the pvp npc is in act 3 now(next to the blacksmith), not sure if this happened to low level dueling but i would assume so.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
"
oowarpigoo wrote:

they changed it so the pvp npc is in act 3 now(next to the blacksmith), not sure if this happened to low level dueling but i would assume so.

It's act 2 Greust still for lld. Maramoa for whatever her name is for act 3 merc as you said.
IGN: _Firebitch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info