REAL PVP MODEL MUST READ REAL SUGGESTION

Ok, its literally impossible to PvP right now because u either one hit people or get one hit since u get qued with people that are lvl 60-100 in merciless, it takes so much effort to even use the capture the flag maps that you created, its hard to even find a 1v1 because whispering a player "Hey lets PvP" is confronting and.. well... a gimpy way for a PvP model to work.

The Suggestion : make maps with level restrictions that anybody in a certain level group can enter at any time, make the maps just like a town but allow open world PvP this way you may see the amount of players in towns in PvP instances.

Why is this so hard to implement?
you should really try low level dueling. This is an ARPG man, its gear based. You are going to have to grind your ass off to stay competitive and even then you still need a good concept for building your character. LvL 28 pvp simplifies alot of this and I think makes it more feasible to get near ceiling gear within your lifetime and compete. Its still not very active but lets hope cross league pvp comes.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
are you kidding me? its not about gear or lol, the fact that its better to PvP at 28 saddens me, and its better because theres more people and they are of similar level (28) the problem is not "its an arpg man its gear based and u need a good build" the fact is that good gear/build or not u cant PvP because the PvP model just DOESNT WORK! u can sit in town all day in que and ull probably get 5 fights ALL DAY and they will be horribly imbalanced as level 60s fight lvl 90s, please read my post before saying "its an arpg its gear based and u need a good build" install maps just like a town, just identical to a town and let there be open PvP, put a level restriction ie 60-70 players only and its done, very easy.
Repost from your other identical thread:
"
GGG has said multiple times they are against Open PvP. It's against their vision somehow. They said the same about permanent loot allocation and I suspect this will be another area where they reverse their position.

You CANNOT build an ARPG PvP community without Open PvP. Players need to be able to suggest PvP in the gamelist and self organize fair-ish scenarios. You cannot do that in a match making framework. Furthermore match making is inherently unsocial and does not foster community the same way Open PvP can.

But it's okay, maybe GGG will change their mind after PvP flops in 2014.
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info