PvP still unbalanced, and unfair

Yeah sadly true, i enter in random arenas, and i face up guys with 5ApS or more.

Godly items, full socketed, and skilled, they kill me in 5 second or less.

Sadly a little percentage of casual players can drop godly itens, or compete against this donnors, "buy exalts for real money", and trade in game by gear, is a fucking sad true.

Or the game putt me face to face with players with the same itemlevel like me, or its impossible.

I only can play if i want few hours day, in that few hours i ever seen godly itens, all my friends have some godly, mostly because they traded exalts by real money, to buy in game.

BLACK MARKET SUCKS, BLACK AUCTION HOUSE SUCKS MORE!

This game have too many features to improve.

try lvl 28 pvp.

its not so expensive gearwise.
they who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety
no the game is suppose to be unbalanced. but the great thing one unbalanced build will die to another unbalanced counter build
And what build couters the low life ek/molten blockers:P

They still need to work on the balance.
Last edited by Grildrak on Oct 25, 2013, 6:46:20 AM
caster build would kill them

aegis aurora is OP in melee duels, EK dmg is insane and can 1 shot the best of players, bear traps...
"
DutchRudder wrote:
caster build would kill them

When I said max block I also meant max spell block. I am running a crit fireball caster and blockers are totally kicking my ass.
Last edited by Grildrak on Oct 25, 2013, 8:35:58 AM
What's UNBALANCED/What's UNFAIR?

OP@ Learn the basics,mechanics,metagame before whine about your ignorance and
accuse others of RMT.

- No constructive feedback.
- Whines and troll argue.

These kind of threads are only trash doesn't helps GGG at all.

PD: By the way i got owned also at Merciless PvP with my PvE character and it's good because you usually get information about the metagame from Duels and 3v3's.

"
2i0 wrote:
What's UNBALANCED/What's UNFAIR?

OP@ Learn the basics,mechanics,metagame before whine about your ignorance and
accuse others of RMT.

- No constructive feedback.
- Whines and troll argue.

These kind of threads are only trash doesn't helps GGG at all.

PD: By the way i got owned also at Merciless PvP with my PvE character and it's good because you usually get information about the metagame from Duels and 3v3's.

Its simple, as u have money to buy beta packs, you have money to buy RTM; so you must have a great character, or you fell accomplice of GGG by spend your money on them, so you will defend the gameplay and company.
Im looking for a league, were players cant trade with players, only with Npc, were i can find that?
Max block aegis melee > pretty much all melee builds. More so now since the -block nodes are harder to reach.

My FB aegis tank just stand there and watch es regen. Then a few hits to kill off opponent.

But put the same build against triple curse fireball crit, I get my ass handed to me.

Regardless of legacy/godly gear, there will always be a counter to a build.
______________________M
"
luisoli89 wrote:
Its simple, as u have money to buy beta packs, you have money to buy RTM;

lol,okay got it now what you doing here trollie :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info