Do you need new 2H weapons for PvP?

I looked at my staff today and it has only increased from 199 to 205 in maximum damage, which is not that much at all. Are you supposed to find new 2H weapons that have higher PD rolls that can be higher than the rolls from open beta? Are all 2H weapons that dropped in open beta "Legacy" items?

I cant play today... but can anyone tell me if all White 2H weapons have increased BASE pd?
Oh i see here that all the base dmg has been increased sligthly: http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/weapon

I still dont get if i need to buy some kind of 2H weapon that has been found in full release version to get the most DPS. I assume that you are supposed to do that? Can u use an orb to give it full release pd mods?

What about Geofri? Does it roll more PD now or is it only the base dmg that has been increased?
Base physical damage got increased for all 2H weapons and they can roll special 2H damage mods now, stronger, of course. If your weapon is already rolled it will benefit only from increased base.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
Base physical damage got increased for all 2H weapons and they can roll special 2H damage mods now, stronger, of course. If your weapon is already rolled it will benefit only from increased base.

Damn it!!!

Well thx alot.

Is it the same for Unique 2H weapons?
Also is it possible that the mininimum pd mod has been increased? Or did they only increase the maximum possible roll for IPD? Can you see the IPD mods on a list where it says what it can roll depending on what Ilvl that the 2H weapon is? How are the rolls compared to 1H Weapons?
http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/prefixmod
Doesnt the Damage Scaling on this list only apply to One Handed Weapons now??
"
FIreskull wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/prefixmod
Doesnt the Damage Scaling on this list only apply to One Handed Weapons now??

Anyone? :/
mate i want to know this too, cuz I have a crazy 2h LS build planned, which will depend on how buffed 2handers are if i actually do it or not.

but no one has found a sick 2 hander yet,

from what i understand the base increase is a joke ... they get like 2-5 dmg increase each.

BUT The new mods could be gravy ... imagine if you could roll 300% physical easy, and the 25-45 is bumped to 50-100 or so for 2 handers!! O_O
"
jsn006 wrote:
mate i want to know this too, cuz I have a crazy 2h LS build planned, which will depend on how buffed 2handers are if i actually do it or not.

from what i understand the base increase is a joke ... they get like 2-5 dmg increase each.

BUT The new mods could be gravy ... imagine if you could roll 300% physical easy, and the 25-45 is bumped to 50-100 or so for 2 handers!! O_O

Yeah exactly man. I want to know if the 2H weapon i am using right now is complete CRAP compared to a good full release 2hander in pvp. They need to tell us what the 2H Weapons can roll.

It would also be really nice to know when you are racing... so that you know if the item is good or bad... right now I dont know what a good or bad 2handed weapon is.

The base increase is pretty nice when you are racing though... makes a small small difference. Other than that... the base increase is not that interresting at all.
"
FIreskull wrote:
"
jsn006 wrote:

Yeah exactly man. I want to know if the 2H weapon i am using right now is complete CRAP compared to a good full release 2hander in pvp. They need to tell us what the 2H Weapons can roll.

It would also be really nice to know when you are racing... so that you know if the item is good or bad... right now I dont know what a good or bad 2handed weapon is.

The base increase is pretty nice when you are racing though... makes a small small difference. Other than that... the base increase is not that interresting at all.

so yeah basically the only increases is that stupid increase to the base, and flaring goes up to 38-68 instead of 25-45. So pathetic. No changes to % physical

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info