Alkaizer played his very first signature race and pissed on all Marauders, really?

:D :D :D
i believe this game is 2ez for him... after all he is The One who got World First Paragon Level One Hundred
link to vod?
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Alkaizer is an absolute beast. I didn't do a "best players of Season 3" thread because I stopped keeping statistics (too much work!), but if I had he almost certainly would have been #1 last season. His Descent game was incredible. (And I definitely didn't ignore him in my Season 1 or Season 2 threads, either.)
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 6, 2013, 9:16:55 AM
"
SlixSC wrote:
link to vod?

Go check out some of his fixed race VODs, they are incredible.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Alkaizer is an absolute beast. I didn't do a "best players of Season 3" thread because I stopped keeping statistics (too much work!), but if I had he almost certainly would have been #1 last season. His Descent game was incredible. (And I definitely didn't ignore him in my Season 1 or Season 2 threads, either.)

he is also my idol
http://www.twitch.tv/rhoxxx

follow the stream :)
"
RhoxPOE wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

he is also my idol

Come on... its a ... nice time for a ... white weddingggggg.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
I did a search, YouTube and Twitch, couldn't find anything. Links?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:
I did a search, YouTube and Twitch, couldn't find anything. Links?

Kappa
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info