Suggestion for rewards for Signature races

Given that you can potentially race 50 times trying to set the record, and can fall short very easily despite winning a lot of individual races, my suggestion is this:

5 or 6 season demis rewarded.

1. Golden Demi
2. Silver Demi
3. Bronze Demi
4-6. Colorless "Runner Up" Demi either based on number of wins or pure overall placements.

The demis wouldn't require extra work, just a shading or flavor text indicating the place.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Sounds solid.

Some sort of per-race reward beyond points for 1st place or top 3 / top 5 would be good too.
IGN: KoTao
The signature races were designed so that people who have a life can do only a few of these races in a season and still have a chance to win. Giving prizes for number of wins or overall placements completely misses the point of these races. If anything "runner up" demis should be given for the 4-6th best times in the season but I don't really see the point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info