Endless Ledge- Which zones are unwinnable as 2nd ledge

Post Ledges that you could not beat when they were the second ledge (first random ledge). Also your story, if you like.

I'll start-
I had City of Sarn skin with Fire and Ice Harbinger skeletons (split shot), Flammability Necromancer, and Lightning banners (at that level, Arc is pretty much guaranteed to cause shock status with every attack). There were also Leaping goatmen, poison alchemists, and crustacean archers (easier).

Couldn't run past cuz there's too much archery and fast things, and kiting took forever because I couldn't remove the most dangerous things (Harbingers) until drawing enough things away that the Necromancer was exposed. After 10 minutes I had only made it to level 5. Tried my luck Quicksilvering the rest of the way through, but I died.

Post your own!
My second ledge was minionless witches, frenzy monkeys and three (!) types of zombies (standard, tar, hidden). Only way it could have been easier was if the witches had been skeletons. I imagine ill meet my own suicidal second ledge soon enough, but its a format with points for dead characters and no demi rewards, so zero fucks will be given.

Tbh i think the mode is great as is; its like an ironman, preferred map template version of the old Maelstrom of Chaos in race format. Good stuff.

Needs an endgame variant, btw.
IGN: KoTao
On my first character the second ledge was Temp chains merveil daughters that summoned exploders that would take 2/3s of your health per explosion, alongside undead rhoa.

After dying there, the second character's second ledge was skeletons and zombies. lol
I honestly don't know what type of monsters I had. All I know is that the very first pack in the second zone was 10-15 exploder squids.
In the very first endless ledge my zone 2 was:

Alchemists (chaos)
Titty Bitches (fire)
Ice-spitting little crab guys (cold)
Spark Mages (lightning)

All ranged, every element. Took some time.

Later in that race a zone had literally every puncture mob in it.

It all seemed so devious and calculated that I was shocked to discover later that the zone monsters are randomly generated!

EDIT: killing fire golems in zone 2 with rusted swords last race was "fun" too.
Last edited by Fightgarr on Sep 5, 2013, 3:10:30 PM
I had arc blackmages as a witch in 2nd zone. Wasn't doable. There were too many of them to just skip past.
In the last El blâm(t)
2nd zone charger blackguard soldier+arc blackguard mage at the spawn, i killed 3 blue blackguard soldier it was har because it was at the spawn no Space for kite and one or 2 shot could kill me (didnt find any coral ring).just after kill them some blackmage arc started to shoot me out of screen like 4 of them blue i tried to go see them for shoot and again 4 blue blackguard soldier rushed me with 0 Space for kite (Still at te spawn of the zone) i died ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info