Mace with %SpellD, %ColdD, CC and CM

Hi,

I'd need a rough idea what this baby is worth?

Spoiler

Thx in advance
It's decent, but without a cast speed roll you're not going to get a ton. For most people looking at it, the cold damage may as well not be there. The most popular spell builds are spark/discharge, neither of which commonly use cold damage to any significant degree. A 55% spell damage, 77% spell crit, 34% crit multiplier is something I'd probably sell for 3-10 chaos, it really depends on how much the buyer values the crit multiplier.

You may also find a buyer w/a niche build willing to pay more. Perhaps dual ice spear totems or something along those lines. The reason I say niche is because while freezing pulse builds are still somewhat common, they are generally going to prefer a wand with slightly less damage and a good projectile speed roll.

If this helps you at all, I recently sold an ilvl77 blue dagger with 107% spell crit, 55% spell damage for 8 chaos. The implicit was 80% crit. Compared to your sceptre, it had -15% ele, -21% cold, -34% crit multi, and +110% spell crit. It also had +regal/exalt potential. I think most builds would exchange 15% spell damage and 34% crit multi for 110% crit chance, but 36% spell damage and 34% crit multi for 110% crit chance is a bit closer. Hope that helps.
IGN: Jihokinetic
Thank you for sharing your insight and helping me understand a bit more about caster builds :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info