Blue 63% rarity ring. Insane.

I don't dare to regal it. I dont want to ruin it. Shit.

So, how much is it worth to skip out on the -20% to all Elemental Restistanses from the unique one? xD
IGN: @Grantdead
Last edited by GrantedGaming on Aug 22, 2013, 3:29:37 AM
I'm not really good at price checking, but what I can tell you is that that ring is 2% off a perfect item rarity roll (Dragon's prefix ranges from 21-24, Excavacation suffix ranges from 21-26).

Nice find. However, I purchased this for 10 chaos, so I reckon your's isn't worth too, too much.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
MasterCard wrote:

Nice find. However, I purchased this for 10 chaos, so I reckon your's isn't worth too, too much.

I really don't think you can compare his ring to yours. His can be crafted - granted, at great expense - into the perfect magic finding ring while yours doesn't necessarily has the right base for starters, and two wasted suffixes.
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
that can become a great ring with enough eternal/exalted orbs.
however i don't know if the cost to make it good is worth all the trouble.
An andvarius can have 20% extra rarity.
"
theevilweasel wrote:
that can become a great ring with enough eternal/exalted orbs.
however i don't know if the cost to make it good is worth all the trouble.
An andvarius can have 20% extra rarity.

An Andvarius has drawbacks and it can't roll anything extra. This ring's already better than Andvarius with bad rolls as it is.

That said you're right, this ring will cost tens of exalts to craft to completion.
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
"
MasterCard wrote:

Hi. First of all, your ring is not on a gold-ring base, wich automaticly makes you lose 8-15 rarity. Besides, as Broccolini mentioned, this ring still has 4 stats left, and yours only has 2 prefixes left, wich also means it can not roll quantity.
I have a nicely rolled non-gold ring aswell, and can admit I really hanted that roll on a gold ring:

Nice find for that price, though. I sold a 40%(+15 base rarity) one with +x-y Fire damage for 2 exalted.
IGN: @Grantdead
Last edited by GrantedGaming on Sep 10, 2013, 11:08:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info