Kiting to Force Draws... Perfectly Cool or Annoying as F?

Since my other thread derailed mostly in to a shit storm, I thought I'd ask people's opinions on kiting to force draws.

Some examples...

A guy wins the first round or gets ahead in points, then kites the remaining rounds by forcing draws to win the match.

Or in 3v3, if one team outnumbers the other after a death, the remaining players kite to win the match.

Perfectly cool or annoying as fuck?

I personally side with the latter.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Jul 1, 2013, 11:21:07 PM
While it's a douchebag move it's still allowed by the game. I don't see the point in getting upset over someone "winning" because if you know that you would have won a fair fight then all these dirty tricks won't be able to bring you down.

There's also a very big difference between running away to get a draw and kiting because your build relies on staying out of danger.

Remember we have nothing to prove or lose. Although I can imagine myself doing it if this game was to became properly competitive, at the moment.. quite pathetic (unless wager matches ofc, where i would also permit rushing)
Last edited by exmse on Jul 2, 2013, 12:45:23 PM
Annoying as f.. But its not possible if you have flicker strike. PvP in this game sucks as melee if you dont have flicker strike imo. Its the same for the cutthroat races... you can waste 5 mins trying to chase someone if you do not have flicker strike as melee. Only way to kill someone then is to stunlock them. Whirling blades also works, but shield charge and leap slam seems to suck at it.

On top of this... The solaris PvP arena can be exploited (Tried this TOO many times.) at the spot where there is a hole in the middle to run around it so that you cant flicker onto them. The Dungeon map can be exploited by using leap slam onto the platform and then down again (lol.) The docks map can be used for this with leap slam aswell. We need flat arenas. The forrest one can be used to jump over the river and then back again. If u dont have something to catch people you can just stand there and watch... you cant kill the player. The best arena by far is the Ship Graveyard one.

I wonder how Cavern of Anger/Wrath platforms will work in cutthroat since you can go onto them with leap slam. Like if you are an archer and use a swapp weapon to leap slam onto one of these islands and then switch to ur bow... Melee marauder cant get to you at all. Lunaris temple level 3 and certain other areas has this aswell. Solaris Platforms/Undying Blockage TP Glitch in sewers. (Makes you stuck inside the undying blockage.)

Frost Wall can also be used to permanently deny a player access to doorways etc by spamming it in the doorway. Just like bonewall WAS used for in D2. This can be used for trolling a party or exploiting people in cutthroat. Thank god there is no doorway arena yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info