(Greatly Shortened) Global PvP Panel // Add Three Level-Scaled PvP Game Modes

Add in a level-scaled PvP Sparring Mode, a level-scaled FFA PvP Mode, and level-scaled Hourly PvP Tournaments every 6 hours granting rewards for last-standing Players. Announcement could also be held for when these Hourly Tournaments are held, and more information could be found within the 'PvP Panel.'

A Global PvP Window Panel called the 'PvP Panel' would have to be created, assigned to an unassigned Hotkey. This Panel would include the Tabs: 'PvP Tournaments,' 'FFA PvP' and 'PvP Sparring.' Each game mode Tab would have a button to press so Players are level-scaled, teamed up with or to go against other Players that are around their level.

The Global PvP Panel would make it so PvP is accessible to all players regardless of their level. This new panel would also make it so PvP is no longer limited to Act 2 only.

"WHY regardless of their level?"

The idea behind the algorithm in the Level Scaling System is so Low-Level Players aren't teamed up with or going against High-Level Players, and so High-Level Players aren't teamed up with or going against Low-Level Players.

========================
Note: Level Scaling would apply to ALL 3 Game Modes.

In the PvP Tournaments Tab, additional information would be added about these hourly battles.

Hourly PvP Tournaments would be fixed at a random choice through Game Types: 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4. No game types would be repeated until all other types have been played. This does not apply to PvP Sparring Mode (for general PvP or practicing.)
========================

========================
In the PvP Sparring Tab, the Game Types: 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 would be optional at any time. This would be the game mode to practice in or for general PvP. It would be the game mode to prepare players for the Hourly PvP Tournaments.
========================

========================
In the FFA PvP Tab, game types to play against 4-8 Players (recommended) would be available for Players to face each other at the same time.

Making it possible to play with more than 8 Players in this mode is optional, but some players may complain due to LAG facing more than 8 Players in PvP.
========================
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Jun 6, 2013, 9:28:30 PM
yay
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
yay

Thank You for reviewing it. I hope the GGG Devs take from this and turn it into what they want.

This is blueprint of a feature that could be BIG!
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Erased (made a reply here by accident)
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Jun 6, 2013, 5:14:11 AM
bump
(me)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info