Marauder Stand Up Animation?

The Marauder standing up animation seems significantly longer than the other classes.

If this is true it would lead to Marauders being at a disadvantage some races. For example Turbo 12 minute races, or LATI races where multiple rerolls are required to get a ranged weapon.
Brutus. Do you even sync?
"
AnnanFay wrote:
The Marauder standing up animation seems significantly longer than the other classes.

If this is true it would lead to Marauders being at a disadvantage some races. For example Turbo 12 minute races, or LATI races where multiple rerolls are required to get a ranged weapon.

Seriously? How about relog so you're already up? OMfG, this was really hilarious :DDD
That isn't an appropriate solution. Hell, it's unfair as it is with people needing to re-login.

However, it still takes longer to relogin than to stand up when you don't create the character before the race starts.

Have you played a melee class in LTI races with a bad RNG? That makes the problem quite clear unless you have 20 chars lined up -_-
Brutus. Do you even sync?
Last edited by AnnanFay on Jun 1, 2013, 8:53:55 AM
"
AnnanFay wrote:
That isn't an appropriate solution. Hell, it's unfair as it is with people needing to re-login.

However, it still takes longer to relogin than to stand up when you don't create the character before the race starts.

Have you played a melee class in LTI races with a bad RNG? That makes the problem quite clear unless you have 20 chars lined up -_-

Yes, it is a perfectly appropriate solution, and this post makes you seem overly whiny.
Just relog and get over yourself.
While something in me tells me that you are right, that the marauder's stand up animation indeed does seem slightly longer, the difference is just so small compared to so many other factors that it does not really make any difference.
"
AnnanFay wrote:

Yes I have, and I got a demi as a templar in blamt-ct
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
AnnanFay wrote:

Don't races leagues open up about half an hour beforehand?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info