Just had my first cutthroat race.

It sounded like a pretty cool league-type but I haven't tried it until now, so here's my feedback.

First time, ran into someone 5 times my level in terraces and just got killed. Gave it another go, same thing happened...eventually I just decided to invade an instance instead of making my own and I guess it was a new person's since they fled. I leveled a bit in that map and then invaded another instance, ran into someone my level, we fought and I won. Next area, I get invaded by someone twice my level, I try to fight but it quickly becomes obvious he's out of my league and I manage to get away. I go and leave and re-invade, seeing a level-up message as I enter and notice the person inside is my level. I follow the path of corpses expecting a fair fight and then get ambushed by someone twice my level again, this time spamming cold snap, I had no chance to flee and was killed.

The fair fights were pretty fun, i'd love CT if there was some means of preventing unfair fights, or perhaps maybe there could be no penalty/reward for kills/deaths of players that have a huge level gap between them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info