Bear traps in 28pvp

They really need to do something here. Takes the skill outta the game.
3v3 is more like a tennis game of traps than pvp. No room to use your build when everyone uses bear traps..
Not gonna lie they have saved me plenty of times. But its just not fun when there are 9 enemy traps on the ground.
For one, they need to go away upon death. And I think the lock in place time should be lowered. Not one to complain like this but its getting old
IGN Oprahs_Gynecologist
Merciless pvp has the same problem IMO. I have heard rumors that GGG has some good balancing ideas for traps.
Standard Forever
bring an arc in ur inventory, or you could bring skeles to try and mine sweep.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
"
oowarpigoo wrote:

I know this. But ita just stupid thatbear traps are so uweful that everone in pvp uses them.
And everyone needs arc to counter them. Takes the diversity out of pvp. Game was based on unique builds and gear combos.
Not "must have" skills
IGN Oprahs_Gynecologist
"
KelcieBadger wrote:
"
oowarpigoo wrote:

I know this. But ita just stupid thatbear traps are so uweful that everone in pvp uses them.
And everyone needs arc to counter them. Takes the diversity out of pvp. Game was based on unique builds and gear combos.
Not "must have" skills

yeah i agree its op but its k since everyone uses it amiright?
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
bear traps cannot be blocked but fire trap can

pls
s
For 28 pvp, there aren't any effective counters to flicker other than bear trap really. If it's nerfed then flicker becomes even more ridiculous.
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
For 28 pvp, there aren't any effective counters to flicker other than bear trap really. If it's nerfed then flicker becomes even more ridiculous.

Cyclone with multi strike as support eats em up. Especially if its an ele based char
IGN Oprahs_Gynecologist
"
KelcieBadger wrote:

Cyclone with multi strike as support eats em up. Especially if its an ele based char

True. I forgot about cyclone. It seems only really viable for facbreaker builds from what I've seen though. Certainly won't work for my low life, double redbeak caster. :)
IGN: _Firebitch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info