Create a friggin PoE 2 section on this forum already

I don't care about PoE 2. Not because it is a good or a bad game but because it is not out yet so why should I even bother discussing it.

Yet

There are so many threads about it I need to sift through them to find something relevant to my interests. It's a mess. Which can be fixed easily with a section dedicated to this game.
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2024, 4:41:32 AM
+1

i've mentioned this before. put POE2 stuff on POE2 website.

got anything new on POE2? MENTION it on POE1 site but thats about it. interested parties will got to POE2 site.
[Removed by Support]
+1

i even made a thread saying this

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3564165
Its only logical +1

It will make it easier to help people as well, often people post here with feedback as a newer player without a lot of years to gather data don't know about various solutions to problems, Removing any of the confusion between someone posting and someone else knowing what they're talking about is going to help a lot.

Its already easy enough to get confused around here should you miss a league lol
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Sep 10, 2024, 6:58:25 AM
I don't usually bump my threads but it has to be done. The mix of threads about PoE and PoE 2 is really turning me off. It's a mess I don't want to post in
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
I don't usually bump my threads but it has to be done. The mix of threads about PoE and PoE 2 is really turning me off. It's a mess I don't want to post in

There's a bump button by your OP to bump without posting, it works until the thread is archived.

Don't feel bad to bump your feedback either, There's nothing wrong with that.

Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Sep 11, 2024, 4:43:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info