this has to end: unidentified items

why unidentified items still exist in game? this is too old feature. you need so much scrolls when farming or change loot filter many times per league. also the equipment is too small for the current times. some people ask about npc who can identify all items with one click. nice idea but this will cost gold (i'm sure of it). how beautiful life would be if items drop out identified and how beautiful the loot filter would look
Last bumped on Sep 9, 2024, 6:06:24 AM
They are not going to let you cherry pick gg items via a filter.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Especially some unique items differ in value dramatically when identified. Going from trash to up to 100 divs with good rolls. Watchers eye as an example. This makes unidentified items of these types much more valuable. I like that when you don’t want to gamble but sell
"
Jaikai wrote:
Especially some unique items differ in value dramatically when identified. Going from trash to up to 100 divs with good rolls. Watchers eye as an example. This makes unidentified items of these types much more valuable. I like that when you don’t want to gamble but sell

this is the only advantage of this system?
Just add a deckard cain npc in hideout and towns that identifies all your inventory items with 1 click, maybe ctrl+click on the npc would be a shortcut keybind to insta identify your items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info