Grim reaper apparition appreciation

So i was playing POE the other day, then on global someone mentioned how orion supporter pack apparition was the best apparition.

i countered saying that the grim reaper one was better.

then i realized i wasnt using it. so i equipped it.

after playing awhile i realized that the grim reapers effect happened as a separate finisher effect (as long as not on cooldown). so that the regular finisher effect could also trigger.

i remember not using the apparition because it would compete with the finisher mtx rather than trigger together.

seeing they no longer compete and happen together, i went ahead and bought the saqawal's end finisher as it seemed to fit much better, the other finishers i had were quite OTT and they competed with the reaper's finisher visually.

much appreciation!

on a separate note the malachai finisher is really not outstanding enough. you can barely see anything.

as for the swordstorm finisher, can we just leave the swords on the ground rather than them disappearing?
[Removed by Support]
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2024, 9:52:05 AM
"
exsea wrote:
seeing they no longer compete and happen together, i went ahead and bought the saqawal's end finisher as it seemed to fit much better

Do you have a video? I had completely forgot the reaper apparition was doing finisher mtx before finisher mtx became available.

"
exsea wrote:
on a separate note the malachai finisher is really not outstanding enough. you can barely see anything.

I was thinking of getting this, but it's just an additional explosion right, underneath all the other visual layers... I was tempted to get the shark

But would be cool, if you have time, to showcase how these interact with each other?
"
Jixa87 wrote:
"
exsea wrote:
seeing they no longer compete and happen together, i went ahead and bought the saqawal's end finisher as it seemed to fit much better

Do you have a video? I had completely forgot the reaper apparition was doing finisher mtx before finisher mtx became available.

"
exsea wrote:

I was thinking of getting this, but it's just an additional explosion right, underneath all the other visual layers... I was tempted to get the shark

But would be cool, if you have time, to showcase how these interact with each other?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2246736200
[Removed by Support]
Replying for the updates.
Spoiler
Glad to see you're enjoying the Grim Reaper apparition again! The combo with Saqawal’s End sounds perfect, and I agree—some finishers can be a bit much. Leaving the swords from Swordstorm on the ground would be awesome! Writing my dissertation was a huge challenge, but https://ukwritings.com/dissertation-services made it so much easier. The writers were experienced, and they provided excellent support throughout the process. If you're a student struggling with your dissertation like I was, this service can help you a lot. It saved me so much time, and the quality of the work was impressive. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs dissertation help.
Last edited by InezRussell on Sep 20, 2024, 4:19:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info