Settlers is BEST League to Date

hey GGG - I've played POE since Beta and IMO Settlers is the best league so far. Yes, I really enjoyed a lot of the other leagues, but this league has me playing every day and enjoying it a lot more. I really hope you decide to integrate this with the core game in STD so everyone can play & enjoy it.
Keep up the good work!
Last bumped on Sep 10, 2024, 10:24:17 AM
Strongly disagree.
Harvest was the best league to date, before GGG gutted it. This league is just passive currency generation and borrowed power only if you don't use unique weapons.

That said, the best addition from this league is the Currency Exchange, and I hope that GGG brings it to core and expands what can be traded there.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Harvest was the best league to date, before GGG gutted it.
Amen.
I like the league, i want to start over on hcssf. but i dont want to rebuild my town. I have to wait till gauntlet then migrate to hcssf or it feels like a waste of time.

That said im glad the town is account wide per league. stuff that is character bound sucks in hc when you rip and have to do it all over again.
League was something new without requiring a spreadsheet to get results. Sure, people will always make them to optimize but for settlers you can get by fine without minmaxing. The low shipment boats feels fairly mandatory for value but you can do those without investing more than upgrading miners to verisium and smelters to verisium.

Outside that I doubt I will be upgrading town much every league if it goes core. I think I would have made waaaay more profit if I spent the gold on the currency market instead of mappers etc and that's even when the mappers found me a mirror++
I'm too lazy to use the combinator :)
I think Heist was the best but I tend to prefer RPG elements in ARPGs.

It's a shame it got demoted to a crappy version of mapping.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
Universalis wrote:

Its a must for crafting phys weapons.
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
"
Universalis wrote:

Its a must for crafting phys weapons.

Sure, since you can make decent phys dps with 4 affixes, but i have 2 tabs full of "candidates" boots, rings, amus, belts, body, shields which are waiting for it... Still too lazy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info