Huuunger.

I just want to "suggest" to infinte hunger the one who made "The Infinite Hunger" boss to this game. The most stupid boss mech ever known and you know it. And keeping it, cos have no time|ability to make something adequate.
Last bumped on Sep 9, 2024, 1:45:16 AM
Yeah this is why I just play a build that can completely skip it and I only ever do it once per league for the voidstone quest, probably the worst boss in this game.
nvm you meant the pre boss and not the hunger phase, haha. yeah kind of bad designed, just outdamage it so you don#t have to bother...
Last edited by Strickl3r on Sep 8, 2024, 3:13:25 PM
farm your stranglegasp there.
In a bench league it's not so hard -- yeah, just get enough dps to kill him avoiding this ugly mud sea mechanic.
But I'm playing Ruthless SSF, where you limited with movement skills and progressing the Atlas with a 4-link of not optimal support gems, having so-so DPS. I can do red maps now, even those voidstone bosses, but not this one crap boss cos of it's bad design. It's a pain.
Yeah post is a bit confusing because I think title is a voice line from eater of worlds, which no one really dislikes.

Many people are in agreement though that endless hunger has some flaws in the design. The popup slam is the main one that I find difficult/unfair/annoying. It seems more random than other slams in the game, which are usually very fair. I'm sure there is a technique to doing it that I haven't mastered, but it seems like a bit of a gimmicky skill. Traversing the swap is also not fun for hardcore and near impossible to do early on for some ruthless builds with no access to movement.

Black star is a bit better, the fight is at least fun. I don't think hunger is a complete write off. There are aspects of the fight that could make it good, but the biggest problem overall is the drop table of these two bosses. Often drop absolutely nothing. Like alt lootfiter, still nothing. I think they are the only two bosses that can drop nothing like this. They don't have to be OP farmable, just make them drop something at least, even guaranteed junk uniques, and have the better drops like high level eldritch currency still be as they are, only dropping sometimes.
Last edited by Belegur85 on Sep 9, 2024, 2:16:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info