Suggestion for POE2 EA release

It would be realy nice if you could make some kind of "stash tab bundle" at POE2 release that inludes all currency tabs + 1 Premium Quad Tab + 6 Premium Tabds f.e.

Or even better, simply make 1-2 EA supporter pack versions that includes all stash tabs as mentioned, so new player don't have to search for them in the ingame shop 1 by 1.

I have promoted POE2 to many friends and most of them play such game the first time.

And most of them don't bother spending money for a game or ingame skins, but it's hard to persuade them that the first thing they need to do in POE2 is to buy Tabs XY in the shop to have a good gaming experiance and being able to trade.

Such situation will scare away a lot of players, even those who don't mind to spend money for a game.

To prevent such situation esp. for new player it would be nice to make such bundle, so new player have all the inmportant tabs to have a pleasent gaming experiance and don't need to buy them 1 by 1.

Thank you

Last edited by CroDanZ on Sep 8, 2024, 9:02:37 AM
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2024, 12:56:25 AM
Absolutely unnecessary. Stash Tabs are on sale frequently and we don't even know yet how important or good specific currency tabs, existing ones anyway, will be for PoE 2.
"
Ulsarek wrote:
Absolutely unnecessary. Stash Tabs are on sale frequently and we don't even know yet how important or good specific currency tabs, existing ones anyway, will be for PoE 2.

I think you misunderstood the post.

It's not about the prize of stash tabs (bcs your sales argument), it's about the need to buy multiple ones 1 by 1.

imagine you buy a new game as a new player only to hear that you have to buy 10+ more stash tabs to have a better game experiance (being able to trade, better management, etc...)....such behaviour is deadly for every new game nowdays, even if GGG has some of the best price-performance ration out of all game companies, (new player don't know that).

New player (esp console player) simply want to install the game and play....They don't want to scroll though shop offers with the requirement to buy multiple necessary stash tabs 1 by 1.

A package that includes all necessary tabs from the getgo is the perfect solution here (Or even better, EA bundles that already has them included).

F.e. EA Prize = 30€
EA + Stash Tab bundle = 50€

So everyone can pickt the package that suits his needs and new player have a package option that already includes all important stash tabs for a good gaming experiance.

Maybe it's unnecessary for people like you & me who play POE1 for years and already own 50+ tabs, but surely not for new players who simply want a good game experiance without the need to buy QOL stash tabs 1 by 1 in the shop.
Last edited by CroDanZ on Sep 10, 2024, 8:32:21 AM
I think most players will get those tabs from PoE. New players can buy it also in PoE - that way youll get them in BOTH games for one buy.

What really grind my gears is will steam be mandatory? And if yes will be mandatory only on early access?

Second thing - PLS extend Kalguur and focus on PoE2. I love this league and would see it extended with very pleasure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info