Bulk Divination Card trading with Lilly Roth

I have noticed that we have gotten a lot of QOL improvements which save us a great deal of clicks. Now we are clicking a lot less for reptetive tasks such as Linking and Item or moving a lot of the same Currency from a to b.
With all those changes I have noticed an outlier:
Divination Card trading with Lilly Roth. As it is right now if you want to trade a Divination Card for it's reward you need to do 3 aimed clicks per Stack of Divination cards.I think this is one of the very last click intensive aspects remaining in the game.
I propose the idea of turning in Divination cards in Bulk:

For example to make it possible to fill the Card Trade UI with multiple Stacks of the same Divination card an make it possible to either click the trade button so that your inventory gets filled up to capacity or repeatedly click the Trade button to gain 1 Reward into your inventory with each click.
Last bumped on Sep 8, 2024, 8:25:42 AM
+1

I have Underground Sea divination cards scried onto a map I'm farming (Divine Beauty is a consistent valuable card drop) so I pick up a huge amount of Doppelganger cards. Turning in hundreds of them for gems I can then turn into GCP is an absolute nightmare of clicking.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info