Unwavering vision need a buff

This atlas tree node give 20 atlas tree points and u cant use any fragments except div vessels, also 0 scarabs to drop, and 20 orbs of unmaking to despec this tree.

As for me, its only option is to use fast progression of the atlas, i tried it on start this league, and i think then this node is useless. "U cant get any scarabs"- is so damn
not just strong debuff, its a very poor from game design debuff that spoils game and the possible further use of this node., cause scarabs is way better when drop- its gives lot of loot and profit.

Well, that's why this can't replace this debuff with "you get ~70-90% less rare varieties of scarabs"? 20 additional atlas points not enough to get additional full league mechanic mostly of all league mechanics on tree.

I miss wandering path, it was genius node, used for many variations of atlas trees, but
I know that it was nerfed mostly cause of mfers using it too much. Hope some main dev of ggg will play poe once to notice that problem
Last bumped on Sep 9, 2024, 4:03:38 AM
yep scarabs is main source of income from just mapping.
especially early league when your maps are at most alch and go, you'll get diddly doo loot from them. Like, it's kalandra level of poverty if you're not juicing.

but scarabs are good. Spec into few scarab nodes and you'll see several in every map you run. AH makes it very easy to liquidate them and get chaos.

I would redesign this keystone in this way:

-remove the scarab drop disablement
-remove +20
-make league-mechanic passives have 50% increased effect*
-you cannot use scarabs

*here's how this works
all passives relating to LEAGUE MECHANICS get boosted by +50%.
That means chance AND juice.
for example delirium mirror chance that is 24% baseline gets buffed to 36%
35% increased explosive radius for expedition gets buffed to 52%

This +50% DOES NOT apply to any generic passives that increase map modifier effect, scarab clusters, quantity nodes yada yada yada.

This can be playtested and adjusted accordingly. If +50% is too much it can be toned down to +30% effect or so.
Esubane
interesting but need add this as additional big node, but unw vision need to be not so shitty, its so disguisting when respec this 20 nodes
Last edited by Offfit on Sep 9, 2024, 4:03:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info