ritual balls are as bad as T17 volatile cores

... Except you can't chaos roll over "that" instant death.

They. Need. To. Go.
Last bumped on Sep 7, 2024, 10:49:20 AM
+1

and those purple card things. it always one shots me before i can even see it
they gave it 2 more skills as far as i can see that cast the vine which summons the volatile so every one of them casts 3.

I'd hate to see them go entirely, the tie in with wildwood is nice.

but its a bit much sometimes just the sheer numbers of them especially noticable at lower levels and on builds that stunlock easily.

Could just be some of the builds i was using this league but a few mobs especially in the torched courts felt a bit over the top as well for some reason this league.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Sep 7, 2024, 5:54:20 AM
They just made ritual cringe to run as soon as they added all these wildwood monsters, this is the reason I'm never speccing into ritual again even though I had fun running it and got a mirror and 2x Doctor cards from it in a single league before. Ain't touching this mechanic until they remove all the annoying spells and on-death effects or just delete the wildwood monsters. Why does ritual even have those?? We literally have wildwood in the game as a random spawn in t16s anyways.
Last edited by Toforto on Sep 7, 2024, 9:14:49 AM
What pisses me off about this is the window into the developer's mind that it provides.

"Lets take chaos damage and as many on-death, small visual effects.....and throw them into one of the smallest arena mechanics we can so they CAN'T be dodged, and only builds that can outright invalidate the damage can succeed".

Oh and lets not forget that the ritual itself tends to offer tons of visual nonsense making it even harder to see anything thats going on underneath.

It is just straight up....bad, insulting, game design.
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
What pisses me off about this is the window into the developer's mind that it provides.

"Lets take chaos damage and as many on-death, small visual effects.....and throw them into one of the smallest arena mechanics we can so they CAN'T be dodged, and only builds that can outright invalidate the damage can succeed".

Oh and lets not forget that the ritual itself tends to offer tons of visual nonsense making it even harder to see anything thats going on underneath.

It is just straight up....bad, insulting, game design.

Yep it's just ridiculous, stacking mechanics with insane instant-chaos damage spells onto Ritual which already has mechanics from all the unique ritual altars you can encounter. What are we supposed to do, just have 75% chaos res,max bloc,max suppress or CI? Yes very fun game design.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info