admiral valerius poorly balanced

also some jerkwads online lied about how tough he was, even though I asked very clearly and specifically and specified the power level of my current character, they said it'd be fine. instead I get one shotted because I fail to dodge one aoe. it's very annoying to have to pay so much gold, as well as to have to do so because of people lying online about difficulty (otherwise i'd have waited for better gear).

definitely not going to buy supporter anything now; had been considering it, but really this kind of trolling people just trying to enjoy league mechanic is very bad form and negate sthe goodwill you'd otherwise built up.

it also disables my ability to improve my gear for quite awhile. which is ridiculous, losing stuff is arleady bad, but now I can't improve my gear until I get a huge pile of gold, because kingsmarch was my only good source of gear, and all the others are markedly weaker.

Also you completely fail to telegraph or even give ANY info on how difficult the fight will be beforehand, so noone can get any real assessment of their odds before going in. The least you could, and it'd really be trivial, is to tell you what zone level it'll be. honestly this kind of ruins the league for me.
Last edited by zlefin_actual on Sep 6, 2024, 8:53:00 PM
Last bumped on Sep 6, 2024, 11:05:22 PM
Otherwise, I bought support pack.

Best league ever!
No doubts 😊
That fight is NOT hard. If i managed to win it at the very first time without deaths it means that EVERYONE can do that.

IMHO Black Kinght from hole is way harder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info