Corrupting blood & minions

With t17's and the sawblade mod being a thing CB and minions is now worse than ever. There is no way to remove it from minions so not im constantly going back to ho to re-summon minions because CB keeps killing them, its not a fun mechanic and is currently making me reconsider play this whole type of buil. It als has the knock on effect of pushing me away from using those single summon specters.

P.S Why the are specters affected by corrupting blood??? Do ghosts bleed???
Last bumped on Sep 7, 2024, 9:20:20 AM
It's not the most elegant solution, but you could divert some passives to a protection mastery so you can make yourself immune to corrupting blood. It's only for yourself, granted. It's weird there's no options for minions.

All I can suggest is investing more heavily into minion survivability. I'm unsure what you're doing for summons, but there's a mastery that recovers a percent of their life if another minion dies. You could exploit this by spamming something like SRS to keep your important minions alive.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Sep 7, 2024, 9:21:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info