Heist Port Crashes

Please create a system in the Heist town that lets us have space. If we cannot shut off other players vanity items we need space. I love Heist but it continually crashes due to other players vanity items. PLEASE create a better way of loading into this area and/or shut off players MTX when going to HEIST.
Last bumped on Sep 10, 2024, 7:14:28 PM
Yeah they need to make this town solo and players can still enter it with you while in a party, or just give us all the heist NPCs and planning table in hideout. The performance in rogue harbor is horrible which is why I can't enjoy heist atm.
Uh, it's just crazy when a pretty good GPU can't handle all the stuff in Rogue Harbor. Flashing gray screens, yuck. I just go back to my hideout.
"
jesmoy wrote:
Uh, it's just crazy when a pretty good GPU can't handle all the stuff in Rogue Harbor. Flashing gray screens, yuck. I just go back to my hideout.

GGG should actually display a seizure warning before entering the Rogue Harbour at this point, since it's clear no fixes are coming. This has been an issue league after league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info