Please buff Orb of Horizons...

Please consider allowing Elder Guardians, Elder-Slayers, and and Synthesis Memory bosses on maps to be rerollable with an Orb of Horizons. Shaper Guardians can already be rerolled with an Orb of Horizons, so why not the others? This would be a huge quality of life boost for people that enjoy doing Maven invitations.

Currently, I often seem to get the same boss maps repeatedly and others very infrequently, making it rather difficult to do these invitations.

Besides, with the exception of rerolling Shaper Guardian maps, Orbs of Horizons are not even remotely useful late game (after completing the atlas) considering they only reroll the four natural T16 maps... They could use a buff.

Not much else to say... Thanks for reading.
Last edited by D623932883 on Sep 5, 2024, 4:30:05 PM
Last bumped on Sep 5, 2024, 4:54:07 PM
Of course they are useful. You are doing invitations, right? Doing the 10-way it is extremely useful to reroll bad maps like Crypt, Academy and Pit.
Like I mentioned previously, they only roll the four natural T16 maps... For me, this isn't useful at all really. With the four Voidstones, I get plenty of variety in T16 drops anyway, no need to reroll them.
But they all have good layouts.
Sorry, I don't see the point you are trying to make.

If you feel the currency item is useful, that's fine, I just think it could be much more useful with this change I have proposed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info