The clunky nature of this game

I really hope it changes for POE2.. Half the time my abilities just don't respond when I use them.. like movement skills for instance. Been talking about this since day one though.. not much has changed and I don't expect it to. But hey... we did get an update to the mini map.. because yea.. that's what made the game annoying :S

It's just wild to me that companies that are even smaller can manage to get the gameplay and combat smoother.

I mean... tell me it makes sense to get stuck in some random thing on the ground when trying use a movement skill that normally you can just walk over.
Last edited by Durf on Sep 5, 2024, 11:50:34 AM
Last bumped on Sep 6, 2024, 6:27:22 PM
1. Don't forget to check "Always attack without moving" option, due skill could try to find way to point where it can be used. That's the most common cause. This mentioned in Tutorial section
2. Stun and Block recovery are also in the way of using skills inside monster crowds: either collect 100% avoidance or use instant skills like Frostblink. I.e. I had a lot of headache when my Flicker Strike was interrupted with blocked hits
3. Mana or the equivalent
Politeness is a weapon!
4. Using skills can be (unintentionally) interrupted by starting to use another skill. Unfortunately this cant be turned off.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Guy probably is using flame dashes in a row and has no clue that you get a "delay" with consecutive same skill usage.

That and not using "Attack without moving" and wondering why it isnt instant.
Last edited by Satan on Feb 10, 1692, 10:00:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info