REWORK Maven's Invitation: The Atlas (10 bosses) [ru/eng]

Good day!

<<< I would like to express my opinion in two languages, first English and then Russian, this will allow us to get more different opinion >>>

I would like to suggest reworking the 10 Maven bosses "Maven's Invitation: The Atlas".
In the current reality, running 10 bosses on different maps to fully complete the invitation is extremely inconvenient. While Exarch and Eater can be run on the same map.
Map sustain of 10 different maps is not an easy task. In addition to the connected maps, guard cards begin to drop, which also interferes with sustain.
Buying different maps from players takes a lot of time, which in turn discourages interest in the mechanics and even the game.

My suggestion: remove the need to go through different maps to fill the invitation scale of 10 bosses, similar to Exarch and Eater.
The result of "Maven Atlas Invitation" (10 bosses) will be 10 random bosses. Side changes, for example, the number of bosses, which can be changed from 10 to 15, as well as drop rates, etc., remain yours.

The proposal was created to awaken interest in the mechanics of Maven, which should have a positive impact on the game.
In my humble opinion, such change will not affect the economy of the game, and therefore does not have negative consequences.

PS Any opinion and discussion is welcome.

Добрый день!
Хочу предложить переработать 10 боссов Мэйвен "Приглашение Мэйвен Атлас".
В сложившихся реалиях бегать 10 боссов на разных карта для полного завершения приглашения максимально неудобно. В то время как Экзарха и Итера можно бегать на одной карте.
Мап сустейн 10ти разных карт не простая задача. Помимо соединенных карт начинают падать карты гвардов, что так же мешает сустейну.
Покупать разные мапы у игроков, занимает очень много времени, что в свою очередь отбивает интерес к механике и даже игре.

Мое предложение: убрать необходимость проходить разные мапы для заполнения шкалы приглашения 10 боссов, аналогично Экзарху и Итера.

Итогом "Приглашение Мэйвен Атлас" (10 боссов) будут 10 случайных боссов. Побочные изменения к примеру кол-ва боссов, которые можно изменить с 10 до 15, а так же дроп рейты и прочее, остаются за Ваши.
Предложение создано для пробуждения интереса к механике Мэйвен,что дожно позитивно отразится на игре.
По-моему скромному мнению подобное изменение не скажется на экономике пое, а значит не несет негативных последствий.

ЗЫ Приветствуется любое мнение и дискуссия.
Last bumped on Sep 5, 2024, 10:42:00 AM
The idea is that you're not supposed to be farming the 10 boss invitation, at least that's the impression I got. You're supposed to be moving up to guardian boss invitations which are much quicker to get invitations for as you only need to fight 4 bosses. If you're chasing after Maven's Writs, this strategy is also much faster as you get a lot more crescent splinters doing this.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info