I really like how the females in POE 2 are actually beautiful and wears makeup

So glad to see GGG didn't go the woke route of D4 making everything ugly because the SJW playerbase wants everything ugly.

I mean sadly POE 2 ain't Korean level mmo beauty but hey it's better than anything blizzard puts out so I will take that anyday.

I hope we get Scion.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 6, 2024, 5:35:47 PM
Last bumped on Sep 6, 2024, 5:35:51 PM
go back to the steam forums you can't farm clown badges here
my take is, if you dont let your players choose how their character looks like, they should always look attractive.

can see this in league of legends. jinx is a psychopath but is attractive.

of course there will be some characters that would look less attractive but with all the rest being attractive, they stand out more.

i want games for escapism. i dont want to play a fat ugly dude. then again i enjoy playing rufus in sf4.
[Removed by Support]
"
Khallis wrote:
go back to the steam forums you can't farm clown badges here

Does this help: 🤡
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I know that as a woman fighting for my life against the endless demon hordes of Wraeclast, slaughtering demons in the thousands and wallowing in the mud, blood, and filth of this horrid, wretched corrupted continent, the first thing I'd think of would be making sure my cosmetics were perfect. Getting my makeup right and ensuring my tits were a millimeter away from Wardrobe Malfunction at all times are way more important than improving my battle abilities.

Bleh.
"
1453R wrote:
I know that as a woman fighting for my life against the endless demon hordes of Wraeclast, slaughtering demons in the thousands and wallowing in the mud, blood, and filth of this horrid, wretched corrupted continent, the first thing I'd think of would be making sure my cosmetics were perfect. Getting my makeup right and ensuring my tits were a millimeter away from Wardrobe Malfunction at all times are way more important than improving my battle abilities.

Bleh.

Well, with the right looks you could definitely distract a large portion of male enemies, some female enemies and probably also some unspeakable horrors. ;o)

You're right in the matter, of course.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
The absolute absurdity of "west" gamedevs making every female an actual male ogre is beyond me. Yet we are bombarded with girls "enhancing" their looks in all kinds of ways (make-up, surgery, botox, fillers) on ALL social media platforms. Its really beyond me what these dumb f*ck gamedevs are up to, but its definitely not what the male(the majority) of video games audience wants...

Straight up.
"
"
exsea wrote:
my take is, if you dont let your players choose how their character looks like, they should always look attractive.

can see this in league of legends. jinx is a psychopath but is attractive.

I mean, she is, but what does that got to do with anything? Gragas is also quite popular and he looks like this:

Spoiler

Then there are these weirdos that were demanding a remodeling of Aloy's face (from Horizon: Zero Dawn) to be "more like modern beauty standards". Some of them even set out to create mods specifically for that purpose.

Like this absolutely asinine take from a reddit user who titled this "Aloy with a female face":

Or this one, which I find arguably even more offensive:

The irony of your post when it was the Devs that ugly-ified the IRL model.
I'm struggling to come up with new goals to keep me playing this game.
"
I mean, she is, but what does that got to do with anything? Gragas is also quite popular and he looks like this:

Spoiler
Let's be honest and completely real here for a moment. Gragas is peak male fantasy, absorbing sex from the atmosphere with every waking step. Just the sound of this pristine beauty belching renders any female within a 80yard radius pregnant, no excuses.

"
Then there are these weirdos that were demanding a remodeling of Aloy's face (from Horizon: Zero Dawn) to be "more like modern beauty standards". Some of them even set out to create mods specifically for that purpose.

Like this absolutely asinine take from a reddit user who titled this "Aloy with a female face":

Or this one, which I find arguably even more offensive:

Unironically the modified ones look better in my opinion. Bless western beauty standards and mods, else we'd be stuck with Concord characters in every new title.
If you post Aloy next time can you make it in spoiler so I won't see this?
On Probation Any%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info