Kingsmarch never really worked for me

I finished my character lvl 96 dont really have anything left to do.. Just feels kinda funny cause the whole league I sent a lot of ships but never got enough materials to send big shipments. Never even made a single divine orb from a ship. My map device is maxed out but i never made enough gold to hire good mappers. I just had tier 6 guys and i never ran them cause it was worthless. Overall I went through about 200 divines from all the random other sources of loot. For some reason the gold was just never enough to get the town going. I was always running low. Never had more than 50k unless saving for the next upgrade. Never had enough gold to click and hire any tier 10 mappers, let alone get 6 of them to fill one device.
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2024, 12:17:54 PM
I think you may have had a fundamental issue with your process. This was not my experience. Outside of the crafting bench, upgrading my town wasnt much of an issue.

However, after the patch and the changes divines were a lot less consistent for me. Same with valdos boxes. I used to get 1-2 valdos a day from mappers and 2-3 divines/day from the ship guys and now i rarely bother with any of it. Power rune acquisition is also tragic.

- Finally grinded my casual scrub self to get town level 11
- Grinded up my disenchanter to dust uniques
- Level 10 shipyard upgraded my crew of 6 to around level 7-8 each to get less risk
- Sent two different shipments to riben fell with 1 million total value and tens of thousands of crops each (both zero risk)
- Received an equivalent of 5-10 chaos orbs value per shipment in rewards, including zero runes

Yep, I'm done. I could get equivalent rewards running multiple 50k value shipments before the patch, with an appreciable non-zero chance to get a divine or something valuable. Whoever this shipping "buff" is for is clearly playing this game like a job, which is appropriate given that is the only target audience for the modern POE abomination.

SOK league is now just standard + currency exchange. I'll go grind harvest instead which doesn't require gold, dust, running around, and clicking on numerous convoluted interfaces.
Last edited by mnieradko on Sep 1, 2024, 12:19:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info