Go back to 3 month leagues.

GGG is just using the time to give us less content over a longer time period, specifically to work on POE 2 -- I'm here for POE 1, everything I've seen about POE 2 doesn't look even mildly appealing nor fun. POE 1 in it's previous iterations does though.

Please go back to 3 month leagues. Being robbed of a league every year when each league is only getting less impressive really isn't a good combination.
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2024, 2:40:54 AM
Disagree.

I like having the extra time to make a build strong enough to reach 40/40.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
agree, 4 months is just too long even if the league is good. most people get bored and quit after 1-2 months.
The devs are currently not able to do leagues in a 3 month cycle with the small team.
Honestly even once they are done with PoE2 they should stick with 4 months as it gives them a lot more time to push out better league content and base game changes and it also gives players who want to enjoy both games more time to do so without feeling all in rush.

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
agree, 4 months is just too long even if the league is good. most people get bored and quit after 1-2 months.

Don't buy or rush challenges or try out some self created non meta builds maybe even in ssf.
There are plenty of options to fill the gap to the next league and many of those ways even might help to gain more experience with the game if you just want to play Poe :)
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Aug 31, 2024, 8:35:18 PM
I think PoE 1 and PoE 2 leagues will be 4 months each (6 leagues total a year) so we will get a new PoE league every 2 months.
8 mod maps are the new alch and go.
"
zakalwe55 wrote:
I think PoE 1 and PoE 2 leagues will be 4 months each (6 leagues total a year) so we will get a new PoE league every 2 months.

that would be great. i wasnt really planning on playing poe2 but if they do it like that, i will def play poe2 also.
Less content comparing to what? Diablo 4? It's obvious that PoE2 development impact PoE1 but telling that if not there would be more content is absurd.

On Probation Any%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info