GGG still overlook to make screens like these

Last bumped on Aug 29, 2024, 10:55:20 AM
dude I don't want that lol

that's obnoxious af
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Good feedback, a lot of people would probably appreciate this as an option.
Innocence forgives you
Hell nah.
Obviously not their exact examples but this type of decal could be nice as an optional MTX, I wouldn't want that as a base game feature at least not in this game.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Aug 29, 2024, 2:18:38 AM
"
Obviously not their exact examples but this type of decal could be nice as an optional MTX, I wouldn't want that as a base game feature at least not in this game.

As long as its not forced onto someone I don´t mind. But if this is like this or non visual effect the answer should be clear. It´s already a shit show with everything going on in higher pack size maps.
Your purity of elements tells you that you're not in need of the first three.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
So what does your screen look like when you've got multiple ailments, then?

This idea doesn't sound very good to me, if GGG does this that shit better be optional.
I suggest a different, less obstructive approach: Make the effects occur around your health globe, similar to how Diablo 2 did poison. If poisoned, your globe turns green. Additionally if you're ignited, your globe will be burning. Frozen, the globe gets frosty. Shocked, globe has arcing electricity. These are all overlays and can run together if you just so happen to be under multiple effects at once.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
This looks so bad, omg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info