Sanctum should drop equal gold to at least partially equalize maps

It feels like a really bad tradeoff between mapping and doing the mechanic I want to do atm because Sanctum doesn't drop any gold. The one mechanic that up until now has used gold coins as a currency doesn't drop it at all.

A fix I could suggest would be making aureus chests drop some amount of gold based on the aureus dropped, allowing Sanctum runners to scale gold up if needed by scaling up aureus. Even the simple fix of making Sanctum mobs drop some base amount of gold or convert way better would be great. It doesn't even matter if either of these isn't comparable to maps, just any amount would be better than 0.
U THAR, LET ME BEND YOUR REAR FOR A MINUTE
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2024, 5:02:33 AM
sanctum alrdy overtuned giga rewarded and need make it even more rewarded? nah
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Sapphicide wrote:
It feels like a really bad tradeoff between mapping and doing the mechanic I want to do atm because Sanctum doesn't drop any gold. The one mechanic that up until now has used gold coins as a currency doesn't drop it at all.

A fix I could suggest would be making aureus chests drop some amount of gold based on the aureus dropped, allowing Sanctum runners to scale gold up if needed by scaling up aureus. Even the simple fix of making Sanctum mobs drop some base amount of gold or convert way better would be great. It doesn't even matter if either of these isn't comparable to maps, just any amount would be better than 0.

Sure if they tune the content to make it impossible to trivialize it completely with one shot builds and 0 dmg strats.

In all honesty, it is way better they just removed the mechanic all together.
In this thread: people big mad about the rewards from Sanctum missing the point and saying you deserve no gold.

In actuality, gold from everything that isn't mapping needs a huge increase. Heist, delve, sanctum, blighted maps...
This is true! We need increase gold drop from sanctum/heist etc

P.S People have heard somewhere that sanctum is huge profits, but they have never been there.I want to disappoint you, there is much less profit than on many other juicy farms for example a lot of strats on t17 and farm bosses with a good distance make X more money then sanctum.
Last edited by Magebloodgodx on Aug 30, 2024, 5:47:59 PM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
sanctum alrdy overtuned giga rewarded and need make it even more rewarded? nah

"
jeppejack wrote:
Sure if they tune the content to make it impossible to trivialize it completely with one shot builds and 0 dmg strats.

In all honesty, it is way better they just removed the mechanic all together.

You both entirely miss the point. I'm not saying change the reward structure of Sanctum, I'm saying a mechanic I want to do, regardless of what it is, where I or anyone else are blocked off from being able to run Kingsmarch, is annoying. There are a LOT of builds that can one tap through T16's and make more than me hand over fist with their speed, doesn't mean 16's shouldn't drop gold, right?
U THAR, LET ME BEND YOUR REAR FOR A MINUTE
Gold from all sources (untainted paradise aside ofc) should be proportionally to ‘loot’ and time regardless of what content is being played. The idea of gold was to stop afk players using the gold systems, a playing player should be equally rewarded in gold for their ‘investment’ into the difficulty of said content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info