Recombinate Problem 3.25 Settlers

The Current Recombinate systems , considers Elevated mods as exclusive I think this is too big of a nerf , If you look what people are using double elevated is very scarce and cant push certain builds to be better stuck with 20/20 Influenced affixes 1 or 2 level 20 affix.

There are so many people who are missing out.

Please buff them in Recombinate , there is still time for people to test new builds and make god gear :)
Last bumped on Sep 9, 2024, 12:56:07 AM
Yeah the recombinator might aswell be called the "item recycle bin" because it just seems to delete stuff from the few clips I've seen of people using it. I only put in random trash rares off the ground into it for the challenge to use it then never touched it again kek
people make builds to improve them , well can always spend hundreds of hours in Menagerie , imprinting and slamming but that is boring , Recombinator is much more fun , well when it works correctly , currently it is bugged and limited to certain gear
"
quadhunter wrote:
currently it is bugged and limited to certain gear
Its limited yes. But what you mean with "bugged"?
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
I kind of like it. Recombination is extremely good if you are trying to make the classic damage weapons that gets triple T1 prefixes, but as soon as you want more than one exclusive mod/special stuff you need to use other methods after a certain point. Makes sense. Otherwise it would just be an item printer like harvest was before nerfs.
You are right, I agree with you.
Spoiler
I agree with your perspective on the Recombinate systems and the current treatment of Elevated mods. Limiting their availability makes it challenging for players to fully explore and optimize certain builds, especially given the rarity of double elevated mods. Buffing these mods in Recombinate could enhance gameplay by allowing more players to experiment with and refine their builds. It would certainly help in creating better gear and making the game more enjoyable for those seeking high-end configurations. If you want to pay for your research paper then you can visit academized.com/pay-for-research-paper here where you will find someone who will help you. Academized specializes in providing custom writing services for students, including essays and assignments. The platform features professional writers to ensure quality and originality in every project.
Last edited by EileenGarrett on Sep 18, 2024, 5:42:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info