Your game is no longer compatible with older PCs.

I understand that your game has been continually evolving and improving, with an abundance of content available for players and numerous adjustments enhancing the experience. While it's commendable that the game is progressing, these enhancements inevitably require greater processing power from computers. On your Steam store page, the minimum system requirements specify a GTX 650 Ti. I am currently using a GTX 1050, which meets all of the minimum specifications you have listed. However, it seems that the game has now exceeded those initial requirements.

I am not requesting that you optimize the game to accommodate older hardware, but I do hope that you might consider updating the minimum recommended system specifications to reflect the current demands of the game. Thank you for taking the time to read my message. I have a deep appreciation for this game, but I may no longer be able to continue playing it, as my computer can no longer handle its requirements. With sincere appreciation and respect to the development team.💖
Last bumped on Aug 27, 2024, 5:21:21 AM
Certain skills really eff up performance. Detonate Death, for example, fries my video card while other skills don't for some reason.
You should consider to spoil yourself with a new pc not just for POE.
It's def worth it to enhance your gaming time with better performance and most decent hardware doesn't really cost that much anymore these days.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
It's been a few years since I played on my 2nd PC which is a 1050 Ti. What happens when you install/run PoE... does it not even load now? Or is it just the in-game performance is poor?

Have you potato-fied your game settings to give good performance ie. lowered resolution to 720p.

I ask because last I heard the game runs pretty good on a Steam deck which specs are pretty lower than my old 1050 Ti PC.
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
Last edited by WARPAINTER on Aug 27, 2024, 4:01:49 AM
there used to be lower graphics options available but they removed them.
Innocence forgives you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info