volitile cores need to be worked on

stupid things do way to much damage and can one shot you, no matter what levels of defense you have, and while i dont really mind that, they are hard to see for the amount they do. either make them more noticeable or get rid of them, this is dumb.
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2024, 5:55:11 PM
How about YOU MOVE FROM THEM?

HUH?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

HUH?

Sure one can do this.. but there are many in game bonusses for standing still. So get rid of one or the other because they dont play well together.
So because you dont want to move... something in this game should be removed....

Man, I gotta tell ya. That is some excellent reasoning, especially in path of exile.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
"
argoniashawks wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

HUH?

Sure one can do this.. but there are many in game bonusses for standing still. So get rid of one or the other because they dont play well together.

lmao

WOULD YOU RATHER die or TAKE THE BONUS?

Which IS A BETTER choice? cmon dude.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Honestly I would like them to be a bit easier to see and easier to clip through to trigger them. Kind of hard to see them coming when there's butt loads of mobs everywhere, especially in rituals.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info